tger greenhaddock: Ticket Tout

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ticket Tout

Mrs Haddock has been a busy bee of late, arranging tickets online for events that the Haddock Family can attend next year. So far we don't know the outcome of the World Cup lottery ticket fiasco. This we will know in May. But tickets did arrive this week for the Robbie Williams gig in Hockenheim next August, and for the Michael Flatley dance gig in Frankfurt next May.

The Juniorette is very excited about the Robbie Williams show, even though she only knows a few of his songs. But she is not aware about the Michael Flatley Celtic Tiger show in Frankfurt. This will be a surprise present for her. She has been attending creative dance class for a couple of years now, but she wants to change to Irish tap dancing as soon as she is old enough. So this show should blow her mind :)

Mrs Haddock had girlish glee written all over her face when she had the Robbie Williams tickets in her hands. I think she would have quite happily extended the mortgage on the house to acquire the tickets. I must admit though, I'm quite looking to seeing him on stage as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin Stickland said...

The wife and friend are going to see Robbie next year too, okay so he's good looking, rich and funny but what else has he got!.......boo hoo.... I could cry!

December 14, 2005 12:58 AM  
Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

Yes, my lady likes him too, but he is too much of a "kissy face" for me. I prefer American types like Sinatra, or Elvis. Despite the fact that they are now dead, God rest their souls, they were real MEN looking types with manly voices!

December 14, 2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Once Juniorette sees the Michael Flateley show there'll be no stopping her, I'm sure. I've only seen an older show of his on TV, but that was pretty impressive.

And Robbie Williams? I don't know, I must be too old or something, but he leaves me completely cold. But that means all the more for Mrs. Haddock! :-)

December 14, 2005 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home