tger greenhaddock: Yoga

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Yoga

Found this whilst surfing earlier, and it took me a couple of seconds to realise what it was. I think I have met quite a few people in my life who are like this! :)

This was found over at Online Magazine

It's the weekend, I am working nights and it's just started snowing again. In fact the forcast for the next couple of days in this region of Germany is for more snow. Looks like I will have to dust off my sledge ready for my days off.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rocky said...

Love that yoga pic. I wonder how long it took him to un-assume that position?
Minnesota is looking much like where you are in Germany. We got about 4 inches of snow Friday with more on the way Monday.

November 27, 2005 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*rubs eyes*


*suddenly vomits*

November 27, 2005 8:44 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Now THAT is talent

November 27, 2005 11:54 PM  
Blogger christina said...

I've seen this picture before and it always gives me the willies. It's like a bad accident - you don't want to look, but you have to!

And yes, a lot of those type of people running around here. :-)

November 28, 2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger plattfisch said...

Damn! I'm impressed

But i miss something like: Don't try this at home!!

November 28, 2005 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home