tger greenhaddock

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I have not been to work for the last couple of days as I have not been feeling too well. It looks like I am on the edge of getting Bronchitis. I am taking the medication that my doctor would normally prescibe, apart from the antibiotics, and I am also taking some herbal remedies to boost my immune system. If my immune system fails me and the Bronchitis does take hold then I'll be down to the quack like a rocket for the antibiotics. Perhaps he will prescribe me these as well.



On the fish front, another Platy died this week in the aquarium of death. But on a more positive note one of the shrimps was sighted yesterday. The Juniorette copes a lot easier with fish deaths now - she's seen a few. So at least she is learning about the mortality of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home