tger greenhaddock: She shoots! she scores!

Monday, June 25, 2007

She shoots! she scores!



The Haddock family have just spent the weekend at a wellness hotel in the Black Forest celebrating the 75th birthday of my mother-in-law. The rest of the family were in attendance and we had a really great time at the Schiffkopf Hotel which is situated just over 1000m above sea level. The views over the Schwarzwald were breathtaking.

We spent a lot of time relaxing, swimming, walking and sweating in the sauna. I even managed a bit of time in the hotel gym, which is good as I haven’t been to the gym in Marburg for a while. The food served at the hotel was outstanding, as was the wine. I was drinking grape juice. We had a wonderful time, but we had to leave after breakfast on the Sunday as the Juniorette had a football tournament to attend. Her team won the tournament and the Juniorette scored the final goal of the last game. I actually remembered the camcorder this time.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Juniorette!!!

June 26, 2007 1:45 AM  
Blogger C said...

Wow, that wellness hotel sounds decadent. I took a peek atthe menu and now my stomach is growling. ^_^

Cheers to Juniorette! Awesome! :)

June 27, 2007 3:57 AM  
Blogger Haddock said...

Maribeth - The Juniorette was very happy scoring that goal :)

Candace - A little bit of decadence is good for the soul, but perhaps not so good for the waistline :)

Ina - I have completed the survey :)

June 28, 2007 2:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome job Juniorette!

And your small getaway just sounds absolutely amazing!!! I want to go somewhere like that! Ok - I shouldn't complain we might have a view this weekend. :)

June 28, 2007 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should like to go to a wellness hotel. It sounds lovely.

June 28, 2007 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home