tger greenhaddock: Roy of the Rovers

Friday, September 02, 2005

Roy of the Rovers

Tomorrow is my firms annual football match (Soccer). Last year it was played on a very hot day, and I developed some breathing difficulties, which resulted in me vomiting heavily (fortunately not on the field). After this incident I vowed I would train and become fit for this years game. I think I may have left it a little bit too late.


This morning the Comma butterflies that had been been eating our gooseberry bush as caterpillars emerged from their chrysalis's. The one shown above has newly emerged, and has his wings together.

Tonight we had friends around for the evening. We sat out on our patio, drank shandy, chatted and play Siedler (a German board game). Normally I would have drunk beer, but with tomorrows physical activity looming I want to be in peak condition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home