tger greenhaddock: Work load

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Work load

Juniorette with one the the Mushrooms we picked last Saturday

Work has been really busy the last few days, thus not giving me ample time to bog properly (I just don't come here to work you know!). For a day shift I get up at 04:00 am, and I don't get home again until 20:30 pm. Its a long day and then I'm too knackered to post.

So today I thought a piccy of the light of my life would suffice.

Update 21:35 cet
The work load was even higher today as I had to keep a close eye on the German colleagues that I work with. This was due to the fact that today is the 66th Anniversary of a certain major event of the last century. So I am happy to report that I discovered no massing near borders, encountered no marching, and witnessed no attempts to invade Poland. Well done Germany!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home