tger greenhaddock: Still alive & kicking

Monday, June 02, 2008

Still alive & kicking

Since I have become a normal day worker, my time management has gone to pot. How people manage their lives with only 2 days off a week, I will never know, but as Mrs H says, I need to adapt. One of the consequences of so little free time has been my lack of blogging – both reading and writing. The Juniorette has had a lot of football tournaments in May which has eaten up a lot of my weekend time, and all my garden projects have been rather time consuming. Somehow I still have to find time to relax. This upcoming weekend is taken up with a football tournament on Saturday and a swimming competition on Sunday. I need more hours in day. Too much to do, and too little time to do it in.

I’ve just got to learn to manage my time a bit better, which I will do, and I will have to set aside some time for blogging, and if I don’t finish my garden projects this summer, it doesn’t really matter – there is always next year. The upside to all of this, is that I now get to see the Juniorette at all her sporting events, which really does make me quite happy.

Above is a photo of the the Juniorette & I when we were both a bit younger!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

If it makes you feel any better, I still am crap at time management. Welcome to real life, Haddock ;)

June 03, 2008 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time mgt is an illusion. But it's awesome you manage the right amt to see Juniorette play.

Happy Summer!

June 03, 2008 9:17 AM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

If it is any consolation, time management doesn't get any easier when you are retired. In fact I think I am busier now then I was before Hubby retired!

June 03, 2008 2:40 PM  
Blogger bigbikerbob said...

Hi, You obviously need to see Dr Who with his time capsule.

June 03, 2008 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time management? What's that? It's great that now you can see Juniorette's games, I have a lot of fond memories of my dad watching me play.

June 05, 2008 9:00 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Every time I think I have time under control, the glass breaks and here I am again, wondering how I'll ever catch up.

So you have a great attitude..and your right if something doesn't get done..its alright. Live, love and enjoy the important things.

My best, Hugs...
Dorothy from grammology
remember to call gram
www.grammology.com

Thats why I'm doing this at 4:48 am...dumb dumb...

June 08, 2008 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home