tger greenhaddock: Step into the seasons

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Step into the seasons

Last weekend the Juniorette was on stage at the Marburg Stadthalle with her dance school performing in a show called Step into the seasons. The Juniorette's group performed in the Autumn section and were dancing as foxes. She loves being on stage and had a lot of fun. Mrs H and I attended both shows, with family and friends also attending for the Saturday performance.

I wouldn't consider myself as a lover of theater or dancing - It's just not my thing, but I really did like this show. I was impressed with the quality of the singing, dancing and general professionalism of the whole arrangement.

The Juniorette was considering that she may stop dance school after the show, as she has so many appointments in the week, but I suspect she may have changed her mind. Personally I think the dancing nicely compliments her other sports of football and swimming.

Below is the Juniorette still wearing her fox makeup a few hours after the show

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

That make up job sure is a good one! I'm glad she had a good time. Acting is such a great way to expand the imagination.

February 27, 2008 5:03 PM  
Blogger Shammickite said...

I hope she doesn't stop the dance lessons. It's great to see kids up on the stage performing, it gives them so much confidence.
Last night we went to an English Pantomime... Cinderella... put on my the local Anglican Church. Mostly kids on stage with about 4 adults to provide a bit of adult humour. It was wonderful, the kids danced and sang their hearts out, such a great experience for them.
Did you ever go to the Panto in Barnstaple when you were little?

March 01, 2008 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how cute!

March 02, 2008 6:30 PM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

Love the makeup!

April 05, 2008 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home