tger greenhaddock: The Willy Goal

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Willy Goal

After a long winter layoff I have started playing football again with the Alter Herren. It has not been easy as my fitness has dropped somewhat sine last year, and my legs & feet don’t always do what I tell them. An evenings training with the Alter Herren consist of standing around and talking bollocks for 30 mins, before finally playing footie for an hour.

This week the score was tied at the end of 6o mins so we decided which ever team scored next would win the game (The Golden Goal). Well I scored that Golden Goal! – Unfortunately it was at the wrong end. I scored an own goal, but to make matters worse, the offending appendage that poked the ball over the line, wasn’t a foot – It was my willy!

Although rather funny it was bit on the painful side. But I soon recovered.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notoriety is like fame with added cult status!

May 23, 2008 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"poor tackle" indeed....

May 23, 2008 5:13 PM  
Blogger J said...

LOL! I almost died laughing!

May 23, 2008 6:33 PM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Alter Herren? You? No way! Why you are just a young thing!

May 24, 2008 3:30 AM  
Blogger Shammickite said...

That's a very dodgy way to score a goal... and in your own net too. The other Alter Herren are never gonna let you forget that blunder!

May 24, 2008 2:56 PM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Maradona was said to possess the Hand of God...

May 25, 2008 10:05 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

You certainly made me laugh. I think they call those moments you don't forget....

You sound like you really had fun, and that is the most important part of the game.

My best,
Dorothy from grammology
remember to call gram
www.grammology.com

May 26, 2008 11:22 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Haven't heard from you is everything alright...

My best,
Dorothy

June 02, 2008 12:09 PM  
Blogger bigbikerbob said...

Hi, Sounds dead painful but goes to show old favourites come good with "Willy can, Willy can, willy Can fair lady cus Willy etc etc.

June 02, 2008 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home