tger greenhaddock: 7 Random things

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

7 Random things

I have been tagged by Expat Traveller for the 7 Random things meme. Check out her blog. She is an excellent photographer and a very good swimmer.

1. I have no middle name.

2. I have one grey pubic hair called George.

3. I really don't like driving. I'd much rather be a passenger. Infact cars don't really interest me at all.

4. I have an under active thyroid gland. Which can sometimes explain my sloth like nature :)

5. Whilst drunk during my teenage years I fell out of a first floor window whilst looking for the bathroom. I survived the fall with no injuries.

6. My favourite bird is the Peregrine Falcon

7. My grandfather participated in the last British square formed by the British army. Quite ironic really as he was in the Navy at the time.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

I am tagging Fruits of my mind, Combe Martin Life, and Cheeseburgers & Sauerkraut

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These are all wonderful things! And thanks for sharing everything with us...

Yeah!

Oh and here is one great tip for juniorette, be good and fast on your turns and your start(dive) and this will help you get far ahead of your competition!

November 07, 2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

SO glad to see that you are honoring King George! LOL (wink, wink!!)

November 07, 2007 8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could not come up with some things, so I let your list inspire me a bit. However, nothing about a "George" on my list :-)

November 08, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Being drunk sometimes is helpful, I see. Although, I wouldn't try it just for the sake of it :)

November 08, 2007 6:19 PM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Just wanted to let you know, I will be away from my usual commenting for 2 weeks. I'll be cruising the Panama Canal and I hope to be able to Blog from there. (But you never know!) Check out www.dackelprincess.com starting Tuesday for two weeks and you never know what you might find!
See you when I get back.

November 09, 2007 2:10 PM  
Blogger bigbikerbob said...

Hi,And I thought you were such an innocent and clean living person, mind you the drunk bit was a while ago,that should keep Martin out of mischief, the replies should be interesting.

November 10, 2007 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a pubic hair called George, the trouble was he was soon joined by John, Paul, Ringo & finaly, the entire cast of Help.

November 13, 2007 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dropping by and saying hi.

A wonderful list of randomness. Thanks for sharing.

We all do foolish things when we are young, so falling out of a window at that age is forgivable. Hopefully, that is a thing of the past.

John
SoccerNet Live

November 15, 2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger swenglishexpat said...

Thanks Haddock, for tagging me. I have now done the deed as well, using your 7 items as a model and "mirrored" them. It was scary how many weird things I could come up with, so I had to censor my thinking a bit. You know, children could be reading my blog!

November 16, 2007 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home