The big news in the local paper today was that a group of investors have applied for planning permission to build a Bordello in the Wehrda business/shopping area of Marburg. If approved they would also like to incorporate a Table-dance club and a Sex shop. It's hoped that the Bordello will attract "Visitors" from all over the region.

If this was happening in England the moral majority would be up in arms. But everyone I have spoken to here about the issue thinks it's a good idea, or at the very least have no objections to the idea. I guess it keeps this industry off the streets, gives it some type of regulation, and presumably makes it pay taxes.

But all I can think of is a Nun sat on a Monk - a very old and bad joke, so bad it's Virgin on the ridiculous!

I know........I wont give up the day job!