tger greenhaddock: The Juniorette's big day

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Juniorette's big day

Juniorette with Makelele, J.Cole & Ballack

The photo CD finally arrived this week with the pictures of when the Juniorette was a Line Up Kid at the Werder Bremen v Chelsea Champions League game last month. Above is a cropped picture of the line up, showing the Juniorette in front of Claude Makelele (French international player who played in this years World Cup final against the winners Italy). Also pictured are Joe Cole (England International player) and Michael Ballack (Captain of the German national team).

We are also finally in possession of a DVD of the game. I would like to try and edit the walk out scene that shows the Juniorette, but I will need to acquire further software for my PC. I have to do this anyway as we have just bought a DVD Camcorder and need new software for authoring discs and editing footage.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Tati said...

How exciting! Yay to the Juniorette :)

For authoring and cutting I can recommend Nero. I think there is a trial vesion for download, and the software itself is affordable and very umfangreich.

December 15, 2006 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really absolutely great foto! The boy next to her looks like the one who should have been with her if not had been in holiday!

December 15, 2006 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spitting image of her father.

December 15, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

What a proud daddy you must be! :)

December 15, 2006 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wee Lass always amazes me and makes me smile! She is truly a fabulous child! You and Mrs. H. must be very proud!

December 15, 2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure she looks back on that moment with pride, as you and Mrs H do as well! Good photo.

December 15, 2006 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome. I bet Werder Bremen could have used her.

December 15, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Haddock said...

Karen - Thanks for the software tip. I have also heard that Nero 7 is very good so I will try it! :)

Deepblue - Yep its a great photo. I just wish Joe Cole could have kept his eyes open! :)

Beaman - Thanks a lot Beaman. Glad to see you are blogging again! :)

I.I.Barkat - The proudest in the World! :)

Maribeth - We are both very proud of her. She might be starting her own little blog soon :)

Ex-shammickite - I think she'll remember that day for the rest of her life :)

Hamish - If she would have been allowed to play she would have tried her heart out! Incidently Werder Bremen are forming a womens team next year :)

December 15, 2006 10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow - that is so exciting! She looks so official too!

January 05, 2007 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home