tger greenhaddock: Different strokes

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Different strokes

With all the football that has been going on lately I almost forgot to mention that the Juniorette has been moved up a group in her swimming club. She is really happy about the move as she has outgrown her previous group, and she is now very proud to be swimming with the bigger kids. She is the youngest by 2 years.

When she was a baby we took the Juniorette swimming every week with us, and consequently she has always been very happy and relaxed in the water. When she is old enough she wants to learn to Scuba dive. At this time I will retrain and take up my old hobby again. I am really looking forward to that.

Technorati Tags: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's terrific! I was part fish as a child, growing up on Cape Cod. I think it's wonderful that Juniorette has so many interests!

November 14, 2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger christina said...

Wow, she's such a talented little girl!

November 14, 2006 10:32 PM  
Blogger Mike B said...

It sounds like the juniorette is well on her way to doing the local iron-man (iron-person ???) competition in a few years.

November 15, 2006 12:15 AM  
Blogger J said...

I've always wanted to try diving. Seems like fun.

November 15, 2006 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Saw a film about great white sharks yesterday, but still can imagine to become a diver some day, too.

November 16, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

That's excellent news. I'm sure she's very happy about moving up. My closest experience to scuba diving was snorkling, and I loved it.

Anyway, it will be a great hobby for both of you. :-)

November 16, 2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

Swim club... sounds nice... I'd like the kind where I sit on the beach and watch other people swim and scuba dive, while I laze in the shade. :)

November 17, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey that is really cool. You had better watch out. This is what happened to me. I got moved up to the "Senior" group at age 11. I was the youngest by about 4 or 5 years. Imagine everything they were talking about and what I didn't know!

But maybe it's going to lead to something more....

Oh by the way, I'm back in swimming 3 days a week!

November 21, 2006 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home