tger greenhaddock: A quicker chicken

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A quicker chicken

Last night I finally got round to ordering DSL (Broadband Internet). My ISDN connection just doesn't seem up to the job anymore. This was highlighted especially when I tried to use Google Earth, as it was so slow. Google Earth I find fascinating and could play with this program for hours. One of my favourite subjects at school was Geography and I excelled at it, but dropped it in favour of one of the sciences, as I deemed that would be a better qualification. So I took Chemistry, which I hated.


DSL wise, I decided on signing up with Freenet, on the basis that their site was the easiest to understand, and simple to use. Besides their current advertising campaign feature talking chickens........and Hmmm, I love chicken......Roast, BBQ, Stir fry......Lecker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home