tger greenhaddock: Mr. Potter and stuff

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Mr. Potter and stuff

I have just finished reading two Harry Potter books. The latest one, Half blood Prince, and the first book, The Philosopher's Stone. I have been reading the first one for the Juniorettes bed time story. She's seen the first two films and now has really enjoyed the first book. The second book awaits. I really enjoyed the latest book. I know some people have slated it, but I really liked it. Horses for courses I believe.


Last couple of days I have had physio again for my Sciatic nerve, but also for my right forearm which picked up a painful niggle whilst carrying heavy baggage at the Crete airport last week.......but why did I have to damage my drinking arm??......anyways it didn't stop me doing some more of the job I hate to do - Wallpapering. Mrs Haddock is pleased. She now believes that the hallway and stairwell will be finally finished this century.


Lots of little jobs have been done in the garden which is now flourishing. Everything is now ripe for harvesting. We have had lots of Zuchinni, Bell Peppers, Peas, Lettuce, Chilli's, Strawberries and Tomato's. The blueberries look ripe now as well.