tger greenhaddock: My Trees – Part 2 – The Sticks

Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Trees – Part 2 – The Sticks

Had to scrape the frost of the windscreen this morning for the journey to the train station. There was a lovely full moon, and clear sky. Another sunny day in the making.



Managed to nearly fill up the compost bin yesterday with all the grass cuttings, but I followed the advice from the compost page at selfsufficientish.com, and interleaved it with scrunched up newspaper. Haven’t decided yet whether to add the urine as recommended……….but it is organic!



Here are the pictures of my sticks that are trying there very best to look like trees. The Full Moon Maple looks the best, but the Plum, Apple and Mirabelle look a bit on the twiggy side. But I am sure they will improve with time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home